[Exim] "defer" being written to mainlog/rejectlog!

Author: Odhiambo G. Washington
To: exim users
Subject: [Exim] "defer" being written to mainlog/rejectlog!
Hi,

This is possibly something stupid I've done, but I just don't "see" it.

I have a rule like this ..

warn  set acl_m4      = ${readsocket{...
defer domains         = +local_domains
      !hosts          = +relay_from_hosts
      condition       = ${if blah ...
      message         = This message is annoying ...

..and I have the "message" being written to both my mainlog and
rejectlog.

This is happening on one box, but not the other. "defer" message should
not go into the logs, right? Both boxes are running 4.30.
I am using the following log_selectors:

log_selector                  =  \
                               -retry_defer \
                               -skip_delivery \
                               +address_rewrite \
                               +all_parents \
                               +received_sender \
                               +received_recipients \
                               +smtp_connection \
                               +smtp_syntax_error \
                               +delivery_size \
                               +incoming_interface \
                               +smtp_protocol_error \
                               +subject \
                               +tls_peerdn \
                               -host_lookup_failed \
                               -rejected_header \
                               -smtp_incomplete_transaction \
                               +smtp_confirmation

Someone can think out of the box here and guess what I could be falling
victim to??

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |
                         --from a /. post