Re: [Exim] OT: Need some feed back on Exchange as an SMTP …

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Kevin M. Barrett
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] OT: Need some feed back on Exchange as an SMTP server
All,

         Thank you  for your thoughtful insights in to the world of
Exchange,  I was glad to hear that people have seen that MS has finally
cleaned up the receipt of mail and if configured correctly will check
before accepting mail.  I was also glad to hear ( or not hear ) that there
are issues with the SMTP implementation from a standards perspective.

         I apologize for opening up old wounds and causing a stir... But I
knew that If there were Major protocol issues ( or even minor ones ) I
would hear about them here.  I personally have had too many bad experiences
and lost too many night sleep recovering from Exchange 5.0 and 5.5
disasters to even look at 2000.  But I have customers who need a workgroup
and calendar solution... and "They Feel" that exchange will give them what
they need.  As a Consultant I can only suggest and implement what they
decide,

         I will nudge them in the direction of 2003, if they implement
Exchange.

Exim-Users Community and Forums
http://www.exim-users.org/