Re: [Exim] Exim4.30 + PostgreSQL

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim4.30 + PostgreSQL
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:21:22 -0500 (EST) Mikhail Ts <ts_mike@???> wrote:
> domainlist local_domains = ${lookup pgsql{SELECT 'mydomain.com' FROM
> mail}}

> I rebuilt exim installation several times to no avail. What am I
> missing and where to look? Any help is greately appreciated.

why are you quoting the column name ('mydomain.com') in the select?
for that matter, why does it happen to be a domain name?

perhaps if you gave us the CREATE TABLE statement or the output
of

\d mail

from psql so we could see the table structure we might
be able to help a little more. i find your select statement to
be highly questionable, but can't go any further with the info
you've provided.

richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@???