[Exim] Exim4.30 + PostgreSQL

Author: Mikhail Ts
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Exim4.30 + PostgreSQL
Hello,
I've installed Exim with PostgreSQL support for "local_domains"
lookups. Problem: it doesn't want to deliver messages to local domains;
client gets following error:
"The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
rejected by the server. Server Response: 'LOG: statement: select
'mydomain.com' FROM mail'.
Server:
Exim 4.30, PostgreSQL 7.4.2, Linux Debian 2.2
Client:
Win XP Outlook 2000

It relays to other domains no problems, "relay from hosts" doesn't use
pgsql lookup.

The worst part - no records in reject or any other exim-related logs
about the fact that the message was rejected, not even about the
attempt itself, no trace in the spool either. PostgreSQL log shows that
query was completed successfully. No wonder - it just a constant. If I
run exim under its user name with -bt, -v, -d options - everything
works as it supposed to. If I replace corresponding part in
local_domains to just a constant - everything works as well. It has
this problem only when I start it with -bd option. Here is
corresponfing part of exim config file:

domainlist local_domains = ${lookup pgsql{SELECT 'mydomain.com' FROM
mail}}

I rebuilt exim installation several times to no avail. What am I
missing and where to look? Any help is greately appreciated.

Mikhail.