Re: [Exim] Exim4.30 + PostgreSQL

Author: Mikhail Ts
To: Tamas TEVESZ
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim4.30 + PostgreSQL
--- Tamas TEVESZ <ice@???> wrote: > On Sun, 28 Mar 2004,
Mikhail Ts wrote:

> > domainlist local_domains = ${lookup pgsql{SELECT 'mydomain.com'
> FROM mail}}
>
> try cutting the " FROM mail" part
>
> --
> [-]
> 'Luck is my middle name,' said Rincewind, indistinctly.
> 'Mind you, my first name is Bad.'

The same behaviour - works fine in debug mode but "rejects recepients"
while running in normal mode. The same user, started from prompt, not
from script.
One more thing: I said - to hell with local_domains and replaced it
with just *mydomain. Then I made a router that would fail if domain not
in the table. It worked for local domains but suddenly stopped routing
mail to external domains with the same error message on the client. It
sounds strange as in this case that router with pgsql lookup shouldn't
be called at all leave alone cause any errors, my dns_lookup has this
<no_more> option at the end and target domain is valid. I also can't
get trace of what's going on - in debug mode it works properly. I'll
replace pgsql lookup with mysql lookup now and see what happens. I have
MySQL running anyway, just to have to rebuild Exim with mysql support
this time.