Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Fred Viles
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?
On 22 Mar 2004 at 9:36, Tim Jackson wrote about
    "Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Probl":

| Hi Edgar, on Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:43:55 -0600 you wrote:

| > Here is another of my nieve 'fixes' for these things...
| <snip>
| > start forcing ALL email they accept to have 'rDNS == IP A == HELO name',

| Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's thinking this.

I can only assume that you guys have never tried this on a business
or public (ISP) server. The false positive rate is *way* too high
for this test to be practical for blocking or quarrantining.

It could be used for tagging as a factor for SA, though.

- Fred