Re: [Exim] What happens when SA is delayed

Author: Bruce Richardson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] What happens when SA is delayed
On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 09:18:44AM -0500, Frank DeChellis wrote:
>     # put headers in all messages (no matter if spam or not)
>     warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>           spam = nobody:true
>     # add second subject line with *SPAM* marker when message
>     # is over threshold
>     warn  message = Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject
>           spam = nobody
>     warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
>           spam = nobody
> ##don;t scan emails greater than 100k
> warn    message        = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
>           condition      = ${if <{$message_size}{50k}{1}{0}}
>           spam           = nobody:true
> ###end of file size check

That file size check is worthless, though, since you've already run
spamassassin in the previous lines within this acl. If you really want
to have spamassassin only run on files that are smaller than X, you need
to either a) add the size check to each warn verb or b) conflate all
those warn verbs into one.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant. -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"