RE: [Exim] What happens when SA is delayed

Author: Frank DeChellis
To: Bruce Richardson, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] What happens when SA is delayed
This is the section of the configuration dealing with SpamAssassin

Thanks

#                       ACL CONFIGURATION                            #
#         Specifies access control lists for incoming SMTP mail      #

begin acl

acl_smtp_data:

#### START CLAM STUFF

   warn condition = ${if !def:h_Message-ID: {1}}
        hosts = +relay_from_hosts
        message = Message-ID: <E$message_id@$primary_hostname>

   deny  message = Found MIME error ($demime_reason).
      demime  = *
      condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

  deny  message = This message contains a virus: ($malware_name) please scan
your system.
      demime = *
      malware = *

warn message = X-Scanned-By: ClamAV

##### END CLAM STUFF

    # At this point let anything from a local host though (no spamcheck)

    accept  hosts               = +relay_from_hosts

    # put headers in all messages (no matter if spam or not)

    warn  message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
          spam = nobody:true

    # add second subject line with *SPAM* marker when message
    # is over threshold
    warn  message = Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject
          spam = nobody
    warn  message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
          spam = nobody

##don;t scan emails greater than 100k
warn    message        = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score ($spam_bar)
          condition      = ${if <{$message_size}{50k}{1}{0}}
          spam           = nobody:true
###end of file size check

     # reject spam at scores > 6

     deny   message = This message scored $spam_score spam points.
       spam = nobody:true
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{60}{1}{0}}

    accept  message       = data looks good