Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: J Yunke
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

    Yunke>   #1. My ISP is responsible for "mydomain.com".

[spf's srs]

What you are forgetting in this case is that reply-to is useless.

Only smtp mail-from: is altered with srs (the return-path). The from
header that is visible in most mail clients is not altered so you will
have no need to insert reply-to headers.

Which large freemail provider is actually checking against spf
records, as opposed to just publishing them, which is what us
(mail.com) and to my knowledge AOL and a few other ISPs, are doing?

           srs

--
linux@??? (Suresh Ramasubramanian)
jaharkes@ravel:/usr/src$ mv linux Gnu/Linux