Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andre Grueneberg
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: J Yunke
Υ/ο: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Fixing SPF Forward Problem by Reply-to: Hack?
J Yunke wrote:
> I've adopted SPF, and am in the process of converting some people from
> forwarded accounts (say, those who use "vanity" domains but really forward
> to their day-to-day hotmail/aol accounts) to actual real SMTP/POP
> accounts.

Why are you adopting a technology that you correctly found to be
braindead? Some people adopting SPF should be hit by a clue stick. It
makes forwarding a whole mess. Don't adopt that crap. If most admins
don't do that, SPF won't become existent. SPF only helps the big players
-- they don't like their customers forwarding their mail either.

Andre
--
Nothing happens unless first a dream. (Carl Sandburg)