RE: [Exim] Skip sender verify for certain domains

Author: kimoexim
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Skip sender verify for certain domains

>>> Sure. Use a sender_domains condition.
>>>
>>> deny message = Sender verification failed.
>>>      !sender_domains = example.com
>>>      !verify = sender

>>> It's probably best if the sender_domains uses a domain list,
>>> possibly linked to an external file.
>>>

>> This would replace:
>>
>> require verify: sender
>>
>> in the acl_check_rcpt: acl?
>
> Yes. There are other ways, but I prefer the deny acl as it's the
> easiest to read within the whole scope of the acl.

Ok got it working. Actually kept the require verify sender and put an
accept clause. I am using lsearch and a text file with the "allowed"
domains. Is there a way to do wildcards? The sending domain was
europe.spamhaus.org. I had spamhaus.org and *.spamhaus.org but I kept
getting the sender verify failed until I put europe.spamhaus.org in the
file.

Thanks
Kimo