Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Clam AntiVirus

Author: Patrick O'Neal
CC: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [Exim] Re: Exiscan and Clam AntiVirus
Just my two cents worth, I was having clamd die much like eveyone else
here at random times, but I switched from using a unix socket to a tcp
socket and I haven't had clamd die at all in about 336 running hours or
2 weeks. Normally this would happen to me about once a day but now
nothing.. Some people would argue that this is a security risk, but I
don't open the TCP port for clamd on the firewall so it is running only
in the local network and the outside world knows nothing about it.

Patrick