Re: [Exim] freebsd 5.2.1 + exim 4.30

Author: Woon Wai Keen @ doubleukay.com
To: Yann Golanski
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] freebsd 5.2.1 + exim 4.30
Yann Golanski wrote:

> No. Take a message in your queue and run "rcim -d -M ID" on it and see
> what it does. Your system is broken now and leaving it for long
> periodes of time will just make things worst.

Actually it seems to be doing fine even though the errors have been
occuring. I don't know whether I've actually lost any mail though, but
the eximstats show a normal amount of traffic passing through.

I don't have any mails in the queue except the frozen ones (due to spam
with spoofed addresses). I do notice (with 'watch') that files are
created in /var/spool/exim/input as messages go in and out.. so I guess
operations are normal. Hopefully running exim -bd -d will reveal
something interesting in all its verbosity.

--
Regards,
wK (www.doubleukay.com)