RE: [Exim] Re:TNEF Problems

Author: Scott Truman
To: Anand Buddhdev, Exim users list
CC: tom
Subject: RE: [Exim] Re:TNEF Problems
Yes, you will notice that the external mail servers will try and redeliver these messages according to their own retry cycle as the smtp transactions get unexpectedly cut off at the very end of sending the TNEF message. I had 500MB in my scan dir, and that was from repetitive retrys for a single 8mb TNEF message. No info about the incoming message is logged on the Exim machine.

Anyway, I hope the problem gets fixed soon.

Cheers
Scott