RE: [Exim] Re:TNEF Problems

Author: Scott Truman
To: R.B. (Rick)
CC: Exim users list
Subject: RE: [Exim] Re:TNEF Problems
Hi,

As I get so few TNEF emails sent to our site, and until this bug is fixed (wherever it lies), I'm 'happy' to reject TNEF formatted emails coming into our system. How would I check for a Content-Type: application/ms-tnef header in an ACL?

I'm amazed that more people aren't hitting this bug, or are they just unaware?

Cheers
Scott