RE: [Exim] How to deal with 10 fold increase in mail traffic

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sujit Choudhury
Para: Dennis Skinner
CC: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] How to deal with 10 fold increase in mail traffic
We have become very aggressive in our black listing of e-mails. These
are the following lists.

# address is in various spam blacklist - so rejected
  deny     message = rejected because \
                $sender_host_address is in a black list at \
                $dnslist_domain\n$dnslist_text
           dnslists = rbl-plus.mail-abuse.ja.net : \
                sbl.spamhaus.org : \
                opm.blitzed.org : \
                cbl.abuseat.org : \
                list.dsbl.org : \
                dnsbl.njabl.org : \
                web.dnsbl.sorbs.net : \
                zombie.dnsbl.sorbs.net : \
                nomail.rhsbl.sorbs.net : \
                dynablock.njabl.org

We are also doing SpamAssassin in the gateway (which is under heavy
attack). We are not using razor or DCC. The SA is not available for
use to individual users.

- Sujit