Re: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim

Author: Richard Welty
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] PHP Form to send emails with Exim
On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:53:46 -0800 Steve Thomas <lists@???> wrote:

> This is going OT, but I had to put in my two cents...

can we please not have a language war here?

and remember, all of you:

    answer the question.

if you can't answer the question, then why are you posting?

in this particular case, telling someone they're using the wrong
language is not answering the question (there are times when
telling someone they're using the wrong language may be a
valid answer, but not when someone wants to use php to
send email. i just used php to send email out through exim
yesterday. to me it seems quite clear that it is possible to
answer this question without advising a language change
while making a gratuitous cheap shot in the process.)

i have laboriously taught myself not to reply to tell people to
use a different OS/Database/whatever over the years. i'm not
always successful at it, but i try. i wish others would attempt to
do the same.

sheesh,
  richard
--