Re: [Exim] adding subject header with exiscan and spamassass…

Author: Andreas Metzler
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] adding subject header with exiscan and spamassassin
On 2004-02-11 Anand Buddhdev <arb@???> wrote:
> I'm using exim 4.30 with the exiscan patch, along with SpamAssassin
> 2.60. Works quite well :)

[...]
> However, I can't find a way of doing this with the exiscan patch. What
> I *have* found is that by using this configuration:

> warn  message = Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject
>       spam = username

> I can *add* a second subject line to the message.

[...]

Hello,
Replacing headers with exim is a little bit messy currently, see
Thread "Removing spamassassin headers from incoming mail" starting at
about 2004/01/20. Imho the best method currently possible is this:

warn  spam = username
      set acl_m0=Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject

and in the system filter do

headers remove Subject
headers add $acl_m0

*conditional* on first_delivery and the fact that $acl_m0 is indeed
defined. Untested!
                 cu andreas
fuhggvat qbja gur juveyvat tha.
Neal Stephenson in "Snow Crash"