Re: [Exim] adding subject header with exiscan and spamassass…

Author: Adam D. Barratt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] adding subject header with exiscan and spamassassin
Anand Buddhdev wrote, Wednesday, February 11, 2004 8:48 AM

[...]
> Something I am not clear about is the modification of the Subject:
> header.

[...]
> However, I can't find a way of doing this with the exiscan patch. What
> I *have* found is that by using this configuration:
>
> warn  message = Subject: *SPAM* $h_Subject
>       spam = username

> I can *add* a second subject line to the message.

Add the new subject as an additional header, and then make it the `Subject:'
header in a system filter.

The exiscan-acl examples document
<URL:http://duncanthrax.net/exiscan-acl/exiscan-acl-examples.txt> shows the
necessary incantations to do exactly this.

Adam