[Exim] Message ID issue.

Author: chris
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Message ID issue.
Hi All,

I`m having problems sending email to the list from a newly compiled Exim
4.3. I`m running on Linux with fairly standard configuration files, the
only exception being that all my users are virtual (in mysql).

When I send to the exim-users list, Exim relays the message correct,
however I get a 550 Message ID not defined, which is shown by the
returned headers below.

Has anyone seen this sort of behaviour before or am I missing something
here (not unusual).

Cheers,

Chris

---