[Exim] SASL Server Authentication driver

Góra strony
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Dla: exim-users
Nowe tematy: [Exim] Exim 4.3 on Gentoo Linux
Temat: [Exim] SASL Server Authentication driver
After a lack of replies on this list a few days ago, when I asked about
this, I've gone off and written a SASL server AUTH implementation for Exim.

Unlike with some SASL drivers, it doesn't present everything it knows about
at once, exim's architecture means that this is impossible without a large
code change. What it does instead is to compare the mechanism against the
public_name of the authenticator (though there is, of course, a way to
override this).

So, if you want to support GSSAPI (no, don't ask me *why* you might want to
do this):
| begin authenticators

|    sasl_gssapi:
|      driver = sasl
|      public_name = GSSAPI
|      server_advertise_condition = yes
|      server_set_id = $1

And there you have it, authenticating against SASL with GSSAPI.

I have not written any client code, because client SASL is significantly
less fun, and I don't directly need it.

This patch is somewhat of a work in progress, and shouldn't (yet) be used
in production. I do think it works, though I could be wrong. But if you
want to test it, and send me bug reports, please feel free to do so.

It can be downloaded from:
http://colon.colondot.net/~mbm/ald-stuff/exim.sasl.patch
with an md5sum of:
0da93f4ebec6eb32a63d88d59e4c5f81 exim.sasl.patch

Share and Enjoy

MBM