Re: [Exim] SASL Server Authentication driver

Góra strony
Autor: Matthew Byng-Maddick
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] SASL Server Authentication driver
On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 05:35:54PM +0000, Tony Finch wrote:
> Matthew Byng-Maddick <exim@???> wrote:
> >After a lack of replies on this list a few days ago, when I asked about
> >this, I've gone off and written a SASL server AUTH implementation for Exim.
> The documentation seems to be very confusing. All Exim authenticators
> are SASL authenticators, because SMTP AUTH is a SASL profile. You should
> qualify it with the full name of the SASL library you are using to do
> the heavy lifting (Cyrus SASL?).

I've taken this on board, and produced a new version of the patch (with the
files I missed out the first time. The driver is now called cyrus_sasl
rather than just sasl (if someone wants an implementation linking against
libsasl1, then they can call it cyrus_sasl1).

Download from:
http://colon.colondot.net/~mbm/ald-stuff/exim.cyrussasl.patch
MD5sum:
2971298d48357e19ff9d1b6b000aecb9 exim.cyrussasl.patch

This is sort of similar to wishlist 59, but not entirely.

Cheers

MBM