RE: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4

Author: Jim Archer
To: Mark Boyd, exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] ClamAV and Exim4
Hi Mark and thanks. I am using testing (Sarge) and I do have the
exim-heavy package installed. SO now I am going through various docs to
figure out how to use it.

If I have the exim-heavy package installed, do I also need the debian
Exiscan package to make use of the exiscan-acl patch?

--On Tuesday, February 03, 2004 3:51 PM -0700 Mark Boyd