[Exim] rejectgraph.php

Author: Rossz Vamos-Wentworth
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] rejectgraph.php
Several people have requested my rejectgraph.php code. Despite my
reluctance to release it since it was just tossed together and is not
exactly "good coding", I've made it available:

http://vamos-wentworth.org/rejectgraph.phps

The code assumes rejects are logged to /var/log/mail.reject.log. Adjust
as necessary. Also, it only looks for the word "reject" in a line, so
it isn't necessarily accurate. It completely parses the log each and
every time you run the script, so it's not designed for performance. If
there are zero rejects for the time period, it will die with an error.

It accepts a single optional parameter. ?days=x, where x is the number
of days to go back from "today" in the graph. The default is 30 days.

One last thing, you need to install JpGraph: http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/

--
Rossz