[Exim] Howto bounce messages if quota is full?

Author: Danny Bendersky
To: Exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Howto bounce messages if quota is full?
Hi, I currently have some domains that have a small quota, only 5Mb,
and almost all the users for that domain generate too many mails in the
queue until the messages are bounced to the sender.

About 50% of the queue on my servers are because of this, so I want to
set up exim to send the message back to the sender if the quota is
full.

I readed some about the queue rules, and it looks like I can do a rule
like:

mydomain.com    quota_1d

But It don't work because my domain is using maildir.

Any suggestion?

--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"