Re: AW: [Exim] Hello All

Author: Dilip M
To: Simon Lange, exim-users
Subject: Re: AW: [Exim] Hello All
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:23:41 +0100, Simon Lange <sl@???>
wrote:

>> Let me introduce myself first.I work for a organization
>> called s7solutions.com.I have been told to setup FREE
>> mailserver.As majority of ppl i started with qmail server.But
>> till today i don't see that service up for more than 7
>> days...sometimes pop stops some time anti virus (clamd) stops!!
> bad luck
>
>> I want to know how could i install Exim on
>> Machine is Redhat-7.3/256 MB RAM-P3 it with following features
>> 1)So am and Anti Virus {Not clamd this time :( }
>> 2)It should manage medium traffic at least 500 mails per day.
> im running exim 4.24 on redhat 7.3 (athlonXP2GHz,1GBRAM) along with
> amavisd-new, clamav, spamassassin, blacklist and SPF

How did u installed ? doc please :)

> also im using vexim as backend management for virtualusers/domains
> additional im usin exilist for mailing lists
>
> last but not least im usin powerdns for dns services (authorative answers
> only)
>
> you may want to see them: www.polynaturedesign.com
> if you need assistance or just the rpms and packages i used to install -
> gimme a note.

YES!!! 100%
I'm very much impressed since ur using both amavisd-new & clamav!!

I have one last doubt...do EXIM comes with built in POP server or i need
use some other POP servers!! if i need to use other POP server,which is
best ?

--
"RISK:Winners don't wait for chances,they take them."