Re: [Exim] Hello All

Author: Tim Jackson
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Hello All
Hi Dilip, on Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:08:58 +0530 you wrote:

> I have one last doubt...do EXIM comes with built in POP server or i need
> use some other POP servers!!

Exim is just an MTA, not anything else. So yes you need some separate
software to manage POP, if you want to provide that service.

> if i need to use other POP server, which is best ?

How long is a piece of string? It depends what your needs are. There is a
POP server already included in most Red Hat distributions which should get
you going, although I found I got better performance with Qpopper.

Tim