[Exim] Hello All

Author: Dilip M
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Hello All
Hi All,

Let me introduce myself first.I work for a organization called
s7solutions.com.I have been told to setup FREE mailserver.As majority of
ppl i started with qmail server.But till today i don't see that service up
for more than 7 days...sometimes pop stops some time anti virus (clamd)
stops!!

Just came to know from Internet , that Exim is simple to setup and it can
be integrate with some other FREE anti virus tools(That is must for me)

I want to know how could i install Exim on
Machine is Redhat-7.3/256 MB RAM-P3 it with following features

1)So am and Anti Virus {Not clamd this time :( }
2)It should manage medium traffic at least 500 mails per day.

Thanks for a help
-Dilip.M