[Exim] Hello everyone and 1 question

Author: first last
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Hello everyone and 1 question
Hello everyone. My name is Gabriel and I am a happy Exim user (so happy
that I install it on any server I am responsible for).

I have just set up exim on a new computer and I would like to have
"virtual" users without system accounts. I know that exim can do this
(using whatever authentication method I want and a custom transport),
but I would like to know if there is any "recommended" pop server that
can do this.

The way I plan to do it is to create a /mail-without-account/ folder,
owned by mail and put a file with "user:password:emailaddres" for each
user, then have exim deliver to a script that will check if the user is
on the table and then deliver the mail to /mail-without-account/user
(this will be before the normal user check).