Re: [Exim] Hello everyone and 1 question

Author: Christopher Chaduka
To: first last, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Hello everyone and 1 question
Hi,

This question has been asked and answered several times within the past few
weeks. Please take some time to search the list.
Anyway, try this:
http://devel.reinikainen.net/docs/how-to/Exim/
http://mbeqwa.sourceforge.net
http://silverwraith.com/vexim/

Evaluate those and adapt them to your needs.

HTH

Kiri