[Exim] eximon usage

Author: Gintautas
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] eximon usage
Hello,

I'm writing an eximon replacement, however, I'm a bit slim on the ideas.
At least to me, eximon seems to be slightly overengineered. I would
really appreciate input from current eximon users.

I would be most interested on the purpose you use the monitor for: do
you intervene heavily (clear queues, edit, delete messages, etc.) or do you
mainly use eximon for monitoring, to see the overall health of the
server (whether the queues are not too long, the load is not too high,
etc.)? I suppose it's a little bit of both, but would you rather have
more powerful editing capabilities or better monitoring?

--
Gintautas