Re: [Exim] eximon usage

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] eximon usage
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:12:10 -0600, Mark Seamans <mark@???>
wrote:
>I have never used eximon because it uses X. A purly php management site would
>be great....

I have never used eximon because I never felt the need. But if I would
need some management interface, having X libraries and X forwarding on
the server hosting exim is much less bad than having a fully-fledged
web swerver on it. You don't need an X server on the mail machine to
use eximon via X forwarding.

Greetings
Marc