Re: [Exim] "3.3" is not a number

Author: Mike
To: Michael Johnson, exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] "3.3" is not a number
> The one I use, and I can't take any credit for it at all since it came
> from the guy who made the packages I installed, works on a whole number
> basis. It looks like:
>
>       deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.
> Congratulations!
>             spam = nobody:true
>             condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{100}{1}{0}}

> This particular entry would be for a score of 10. A 3.3 score would be:
>
>       deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.
> Congratulations!
>             spam = nobody:true
>             condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{33}{1}{0}}

> It goes under the acl_check_data section in my configuration. I don't
> pretend to know the intricacies of how this works. I can follow it,
> but at this point, I couldn't create my own. Hopefully this is enough
> for you to be able to see what is happening and how to apply it to your
> system's configuration.

Yeah- that's using the Exiscan patch with Exim- which I *do* have installed,
but because I'm
doing per-user warn/reject scores (all on the same machine), I'm using a
router with spamc
to process the message- so the $spam_score var never get's filled in.

I'm using the value from a header ($h_x-spam-score:) placed by spamc, and
then trying to
compare that against the user defined values-

Mike