[Exim] "3.3" is not a number

Author: Mike
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] "3.3" is not a number
Hello,

I'm working on a system for supporting per-user warn/reject SA scores, using
the
spamc client with Exim.

I have one section that pulls the user warn/reject scores, from a db file,
into acl
variables, then I compare them with the spam-score header- so:

${if>={$h_x-spam-score:}{$acl_m0}{1}{0}}

I'm having a problem, it looks like, with real numbers- ie- when the spam
score
comes back as 3.3 I am unable to *compare* it with the value I pull from the
db
file.

I end up getting the "3.3 is not a number" error when it tries to expand-

I've seen a few other posts about this, but none of them had any
resolutions- I
also saw the post from Philip about putting this on the wish list.

I trired using

${if>={${eval:$h_x-spam-score: * 1000}}{$acl_m0}{1}{0}}

but obviously, that would have the same problem expanding also-

Is there any other way around this? perhaps a way to *cast* it has a
integer?
or some way of getting the "thousandths" value (as Phillip suggested)?

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks,

Mike Pultz
mike@???