[Exim] noob question

Author: dmangiarelli
To: exim-users
New-Topics: [Exim] Exim smtpauth + Courier authdaemon
Subject: [Exim] noob question
Hi all,

I have the following scenario on my network.

10.0.0.0/24

1 Microsux Exchange Server
1 Debian + Exim + Courier + Squirrelmail :) Server

I can send and recieve to everywhere but the Microsux server on my
network. The MS server also cannot send mail to the exim box.
Can someone help me configure this missing piece? I have read through the
docs and from what I can tell this seems to be a routing issue? But I
don't know how to set up what i need to make it work. I am a capable kind
of guy once I understand how it works.
This is a test box and if i can get this working i would like to make the
exim box receive all the email for the domain and migrate everyone that
doesn't share calendars to the exim box and forward the few calendar
sharers mail to the MS box.
Thanks for any help,
Don