RE: [Exim] Removing spamassassin headers from incoming mail

Author: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Removing spamassassin headers from incoming mail

I do Subject rewriting by adding a "X-Subject:" line and then rewriting
that in the system filter if it's found, which I think you could use a
variant of here.

Could you not add some impossible to guess (internal, never seen by the
eyes of mere l'users) X-BlahBlah and then in the system filter, wipe out
all X-Spam headers before re-writing your own X-BlahBlah to
X-Spam-Score? I believe that SpamAssassin allows you to change the
header names it uses as well so you could ensure that your server would
only ever end up with its own headers rewriten to real SA header (and if
not, it's perl! Hunt them down!)

Ted.