Re: [Exim] Whitelisting in Exim?

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Whitelisting in Exim?
--
Just a note, the acl below (may/propably) will not help him much
as this is the SMTP banner for his mail server (mail.inspiredcode.net):

220-host07.ipowerweb.com ESMTP Exim 3.36 #1 Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:57:49 -0800
220-We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited,
220 and/or bulk e-mail.

Note the Exim v3.36 in the banner, the acl below is for Exim v4.x
--EAL--

Robison Bryan wrote on Sun Jan 11, 2004