Re: [Exim] Whitelisting in Exim?

Author: Robison Bryan
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Whitelisting in Exim?
Hi Folks.

Thank you, Kevin, for a quick response. If I send this to my ISP...

------------
Near the top of the acl_smtp_rcpt ACL section add the following:

 # ACCEPT MAIL FOR InspiredCode.net
 accept  domains = InspiredCode.net
      local_parts = InspiredCode : JoeSmith : JimBob

This will unconditionally accept any mail for the local_parts defined herein for the domain
InspiredCode.net ...

...and if they comply, will that make sure that, even from blacklisted IPs, I shall nonetheless still receive all mail headed for the following three email address of mine?:

InspiredCode@???
JoeSmith@???
JimBob@???

If that is truly the case please let me know, so that I know I understand.

Thank you.

Robison Bryan
InspiredCode.net