Re: [Exim] Exim and MRTG

Author: Niels Dettenbach
To: Christian G. Warden
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim and MRTG
Hello Christian,

thank you for your code + package of mailgraph - a RRDtool frontend.
I've set up a german mirror under

http://syndicat.com/pub/exim/mailgraph/

you can use this url for publishing as you like. If needed, we set up an cvs
or [s]ftp-account for mailgraph updates + debian apt-source. Pls mail me, if
interested.

best regards and wishes for the new year to the list,

Niels Dettenbach
[ps] cp of mesg was going 2 exim-users@???

Am Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2003 07:33 schrieben Sie:
> On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 05:19:14AM +0100, Niels Dettenbach wrote:
> > iam interestend in the sources too. ~8)
> >
> > is it possible to get a copy? Can i publish it on our os ftp-server. I
> > will send you the url for your use (website a.s.o.) if youd like...
>
> Hi Niels,
> I've received a handful of requests for mailgraph. Can you host both
> the deb and tarball?
>
> Thanks,
> xn

- --

- ---
WWW:        http://syndicat.com
PGP public key:    https://syndicat.com/pub_key.asc
Key fingerprint = 6B96 F205 0F3E FC8C BD1F  A8C2 BE0D 6B99 E07A 90B9