Re: [Exim] File Extension Filtering Alert

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] File Extension Filtering Alert

--

If exiscan is installed this should kill these .CLSID extensions

deny message = "Hideing of file extensions is not allowed!"
regex = ^(?i)Content-Disposition::(.*?)filename=\\s*"+((\{[a-hA-H0-9-]{25,}

Please note that this was adapted from the Mailscanner package, and that
the regex is all on one line, well, it is in my exim.config file anyway :)

--EAL--