Re: [Exim] possible: testing before installation of upgrade…

Author: Jonathan Vanasco
To: Suresh Ramasubramanian
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] possible: testing before installation of upgrade?
Actually, I just really wanted to test how it would route addresses. I
didn't even need to run it as a daemon on an alt port w/another spool.

It worked fine -- i was just weary about installing a new version,
because I accidentally deleted all the source and install files from
the current version -- and i wouldn't be able to rollback if needed.