Re: [Exim] Virtual users and `prefixed lookups'

Author: Adam D. Barratt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Virtual users and `prefixed lookups'
I wrote, Tuesday, December 30, 2003 9:42 AM

[...]
> Cheers. As I mentioned above, my ultimate aim, once the above works for

each
> domain, is to combine the whole lot into a single router, which looks up

the
> domains and prefixes from an additional lookup file, e.g.
>
> adam-barratt.org.uk: ab
> fish.invalid: fish
>
> That's a job for another day though. :)

Or, as it turns out, a job for about half an hour later when the caffiene
kicked in and I realised how simple this step was.

If anyone's interested, the final combined router is:

localuser_pop:
  driver = accept
  condition = ${lookup \
    {${lookup {$domain} lsearch {/etc/exim/prefixes}}-$local_part} \
    lsearch {/etc/exim/mailusers} \
    {yes}{no}}
  retry_use_local_part
  transport = local_delivery
  user = ${lookup \
    {${lookup {$domain} lsearch {/etc/exim/prefixes}}-$local_part} \
    lsearch {/etc/exim/mailusers} {$value} }

Adam