RE: [Exim] Question about quota and retry rules

Author: Eli
To: 'Danny Bendersky', exim-users
Subject: RE: [Exim] Question about quota and retry rules
Just a quick thought - do directories contain date stamps of when they are
last accessed? If so, maildir is a grouping of directories, so just check
the modified date of the directory which (if directories contain time stamps
that correlate to changes of files within them) would yeild the latest file
update?

Probably wrong - I just thought I'd mention it in case :)

Eli.