[Exim] Question about quota and retry rules

Author: Danny Bendersky
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Question about quota and retry rules
Hi, I want to have the following rule in order to reduce the queue in
the server:

begin retry

*                  quota_1d
*                      *           F,2h,15m; G,16h,1h,1.5; F,4d,8h

###

The problem is that my accounts are in MAILDIR fromat so it's not
working as I can read in the manual:

•     quota_<time>: quota exceeded in local delivery, and the mailbox has
not been read for <time>. For example, quota_4dapplies to a quota error
when the mailbox has not been read for four days. Warning: this applies
only when the mailbox consists of a single file whose access time can
be checked. If you are using multi-file mailboxes, a retry rule that
uses this type of error field is never matched.

Is there a way to get this rule working? I currently use Exim 4.30.
--
Saludos....

Daniel Bendersky.

Daniel Bendersky              Director de Operaciones y Tecnología
dbenders@???                          http://www.netline.cl
NETLINE                                Av. Vitacura # 2939 of. 202
Oficina   : +56 2 751 2600            Las Condes, Santiago - CHILE
Celular   : +56 9 998 9122               Fax2mail : +56 2 751 2651
Voice2mail: +56 2 751 2618
            "Success is a journey, not a destination"