[Exim] Improved Scripting Language

Author: Marc Perkel
To: exim-users
Subject: [Exim] Improved Scripting Language
Phillip,

As to scripting languages - my programming ability is kind of stale -
but I used to write scripting languages that had a syntax like
Basic/Pascal. There languages were very powerful, very readable, very
intuitive, and - really easy to code. If you ever want to do this - I
have some code that's really easy to understand that would quickly get
you started.