Re: [Exim] TMDA

Author: kmb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TMDA
I have to agree with Walt. The only time I have run in to these systems
from a uses end have been either when answering someone question from a
mailing list or on occasion I have run into it at a few business as
well. In neither situation do I put forward the extra effort to reply
to that annoyance.

And, Nigel , It might make your life easier if you do an automated
white listing of people when they sign up for the list. Rather than
when they send in their first response or question. I would have no
issue receiving and responding to an email when I've just signed up for
a mailing list so I could complete the "registration" process.

Kevin

--
kmb

Kevin Barrett
Administrator -- Exim-Users.org Portal And Forums
Exim-users email list to forum gateway
Come Join us at 'The Exim-Users Forums' (http://www.exim-users.org)

kmb's Profile: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1
View this thread: http://www.exim-users.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=222