Re: [Exim] improvments to exim

Author: David Powers
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] improvments to exim
In the meantime, as a terribly hackish workaround you can use items list
senders and domains in the routers to simulate multiple conditions.
Check the docs to see the order in which they are evaluated and just
make sure they return an appropriate domain/sender/etc when your
condition is true and nothing when it is false. As for using ACL
conditions directly... we shall all have to await the wish list. ;)

-David