Re: [Exim] TMDA

Author: Matthew Byng-Maddick
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TMDA
On Fri, Dec 19, 2003 at 09:18:23AM +0000, Mike Meredith wrote:
> A significant number of anti-spam people *hate* challenge-response
> systems. I haven't looked at TMDA to see if it overcomes the problems
> (and I don't believe it's possible).

There's no coincidence that we refer to them as:
Challenge-Response Authentication Programs (abbrev. CRAP).

In fact, the only time I've ever seen someone use one, the guy was a
spammer himself. (and I had to use it to complain about his spam).

You probably want to blacklist subdomains of gacybertech.com (return-path
and hosts).

MBM