Re: [Exim] TMDA

Author: Andrew J. Hutson
To: Exim Users
Subject: Re: [Exim] TMDA
Legitimate e-mails from companies will often not get through (such as account information, reminders etc). There are also people that won't bother to authorise themselves as a legitimate sender (I'm probably one of them). So added to Mike's comments about increased traffic to innocent victims, I have always thought this sort of thing was a poor idea.