Re: [Exim] Temporarily rejected RCPT with no apparent reason

Author: Marilyn Davis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Temporarily rejected RCPT with no apparent reason

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, and before, I wrote about this problem. People's
best idea was to set up my dns, instead of using the pacbell dns
server upstream.

I didn't do that. But I've had no more troubles.

The only thing that changed when the trouble started was that I
started running X and accessing the www from the mail-serving machine.
I quit running X on this machine and have had no more trouble -- for
almost a month now.

Coincidence?

I know it doesn't make any sense but I thought I should report it
anyway, in case it helps someone else one day.

Thanks for all your thoughts.

Marilyn Davis